This position is responsible for the execution of the daily operations for the Game Outlets within Hersheypark.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Directly oversee the daily operations of several Games Outlets within Hersheypark. Visit locations with area(s) of responsibility and work alongside a group of team members. Provide coaching and leadership to make sure customers are being assisted, outlets are stocked, visual merchandising displays are kept, and employees are engaged.*
- Analyze sales figures weekly, and execute merchandise changeovers as needed to ensure the right product is in the right location at the appropriate time.*
- Maintain inventory standards by adhering to and ensuring team adheres to departmental Standard Operating Procedures which include but are not limited to requisitioning, transferring, cycle counting, and redemption of merchandise.*
- Actively participate as a member of the management team by serving as MOD, sitting on committees, and assisting with employee events.
- Address customer concerns and provide customer recovery.
- Address employee performance issues through coaching, discipline, and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Associate’s degree
- Relevant work experience can be substituted for education – 5 years
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
- Reaching Forward Occasional (<33%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Occasional (<33%) (50lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
- Finger Dexterity Occasional (<33%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Occasional (<33%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Bending Occasional (<33%)
- Sitting Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing Frequent (34-66%)
- Walking Frequent (34-66%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer