"For internal applicants, the internal posting period is 3/16/2022 through 3/23/2022."
This position is responsible for performing spa services in the manner trained by THE HOTEL HERSHEY. This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
- Perform all services for which training has been received in the allotted period
- Maintain all treatment rooms in a sanitary condition
- Promote and sell retail products
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times
- Keep work area stocked with sufficient supplies for a full day of operation
- Clean equipment and common areas used after performing services
- Participate in maintaining neatness of service waiting areas
- Fold towels and linens for use in the service areas
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current license/certification/registration required
- Current PA massage license required
- Must have professional image and the ability to communicate well with others.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Constantly (67 – 100% of time)
- Stand, Reach Forward ,Finger, and Grasp
- Frequently (34 – 66% of time)
- Lift (0-10 lbs), Walk, Climb stairs, Stoop, and Handle Objects.
- Occasionally (1 – 33%)
- Lift (11 – 50 lbs), Carry (0 – 50 lbs), Push (0-50 lbs.), Pull (0-50 lbs.),Sit, Reach Overhead, Balance, Crouch, Operate Controls
- Shifts vary according to business needs, and are typically 6-8 hour shifts
- This is a union position and the working schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet schedule requirements which will most likely require weekends and flexibility with other days based on business needs.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer