Accessibility Services Agents are responsible for providing a positive experience for guests requesting park accommodations and accessibility information. This team member will assist guests in enrolling in the Attraction Accessibility Program and helping our guests plan their visit with us while ensuring all guest safety.
Positions are currently available for employees age 18 or older.
- Assist guests with enrollment into the Attractions Accessibility Program
- Verbally communicate and enforce all ridership criteria and attraction safety requirements
- Utilize a computer based program to enroll guests using a set of ridership criteria.
- Provide excellent customer service to the guests of the Hersheypark through greeting guests and answering questions related to attractions
- Comprehend written and verbal instructions, retain information, and consistently enforce all ride safety, park, and departmental policies including, but not limited to: enforcing the attraction height requirements and following all safety procedures
- Handle and resolve guest concerns
- Exhibit empathy and respect while assisting all guests
- Maintain a knowledge of park offerings, accessibility, and attraction safety
- Keep a safe and clean work area
- Other job duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the date of applying
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Must have strong conflict resolution/problem solving skills
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests in a fast paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines
- Must be able to work a minimum of three (3) days per week, to include a rotation of mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work at least two (2) weekends per month
- Typical shifts will be from 8:00am to 4:30pm, 12:00pm to 8:00pm, and 3:30pm to one hour after park close (typically up to 11:00pm)
- Employees are subject to a variety of weather conditions, including but not limited to: extreme heat, sun exposure, cold, and inclement weather. Work is almost exclusively outdoors.
- Physical requirements include finger dexterity, standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, and communicating
- Sitting Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing Frequent (34-66%)
- Walking Frequent (34-66%)
- Must also be able to hold and use a height measuring stick to assess guests’ height for each attraction
- Requires lifting up to 35 pounds without assistance on a regular basis
*Candidates offered Attractions positions will be required to complete pre-employment drug testing.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer