Do you thrive on working on the cutting edge? Working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms? Do you want to help transform a brand experience? Crave new challenges and solve hard customer problems using the latest in technology and tactics? Come help us re-imagine our approach to provide world-class, best-of-breed experiences to delight our customers. Come make a major impact on an unforgettable brand with an unmatchable mission.
We’re looking for an outstanding Digital Marketing Manager – a digital producer with a passion for using collaboration, processes, and emerging technologies to produce world-class interactive experiences for our customers. You’ll help create dynamic digital experiences and integrated digital campaigns across our 14+ brands. Our digital roadmap for 2022 includes but is not limited to experience design and development, digital marketing campaigns across various owned channels, digital activations and promotions, eCommerce redesigns, CMS implementations, digital programs, data analysis and a CDP implementation.
The Digital Marketing Manager will help create dynamic digital experiences and integrated digital campaigns across our 14+ brands. The position manages strategy, oversight, and execution of all digital initiatives on websites and email programs, as well as work closely with Marketing Managers, IT, and other members of the Marketing and Communications departments to develop and execute HE&R owned efforts to support assigned brands and various campaigns. This person will report to the Digital Marketing Director.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Manage all website content for assigned brands, including planning, message optimization, accuracy, compliancy, and best practices, as well as handle website updates when they impact multiple high-level areas of the site.*
- Plan dynamic, personalized email campaigns with the Email Marketing Specialist by evaluating performance and making actionable recommendations based upon performance.*
- Identify KPIs for assigned websites and email programs with Email Marketing Specialist, provide reporting, and analyze metrics and results in order to build strategies for maintenance and improvement.*
- Manage Hersheypark App, including user feedback, continuous improvements, and measurement of usage. Provide actionable recommendations for applications and work with the vendor on yearly improvements.*
- Develop and manage interactive maps on the Hersheypark App and websites.*
- Lead website and e-commerce redesign projects, including development planning documentation (digital strategy, schedule, site map, IA, content mapping, QA testing).*
- Partner with Digital Leadership on managing the system for the ESP/CRM platform, including communicating and maintaining relationships with the system vendor.*
- Manage e-commerce and relationships with IT/Ops by ensuring both internal and customer-facing information about ticketing, promotions, and guest services are consistent.*
- Oversee digital campaign strategy and planning for assigned brands through collaboration with other team members to meet customer needs from a promotional standpoint.*
- Partner with Digital Coordinator on digital display development and SEO efforts for assigned brands and make recommendations to increase rankings and quality of site traffic.*
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and emergent tools and tactics to support HE&R’s goal of innovation excellence.*
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
- Industry Experience to include but not limited to Hospitality/Tourism.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, paid social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in e-commerce systems, A/B & User testing, and optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- Must embody Hershey Entertainment and Resorts core values: Committed to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Reaching Forward Occasional (<33%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (5ft maximum height)
- Lifting Constant (>67%) (5lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
- Finger Dexterity Constant (>67%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Constant (>67%)
- Sitting Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job requires the visual ability to view work at distances of approximately 5 feet (operation and adjustment of machinery).
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer