Assist food server with the serving of food, set-up and clearing of china, glass and silver from service as well as attend to guest needs and request.
The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operational needs.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Complete any related duties and tasks assigned.
- Greet guest in a professional manner, serve beverage and food items while explaining the contents, and anticipate and service the guests' needs before requests are necessary.*
- Assist with guest service including retrieving food from the kitchen and safely transporting it to guest, as well as removal of items from the guests' table.*
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food station.*
- Stock linen, china, silver and glassware for service ensuring that all are polished and in good condition.*
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisor.
- Comply with Hershey Entertainment and Resorts
- Knowledge of Forbes and AAA Service standards
- Must be able to work at least 16 hours per week.
- Minimum of 1 years of related experience.
- Industry Experience – Food & Beverage
- No education required
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Never
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Occasional (<33%) (50lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Frequent (34-66%)
- Finger Dexterity Occasional (<33%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Occasional (<33%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Standing Constant (>67%)
- Walking Constant (>67%)
- This job requires minimal visual requirements. Able to distinguish unlike items, detect motion, and distinguish color.
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- The position is subject to noise. There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above ambient noise level.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays Must be able to work flexible hours based on operations needs
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer