Directly responsible for daily operation of The Oasis Restaurant within The Spa and the overall quality and consistency of the service offered. Must be knowledgeable of all aspects of the facility. Direct all efforts toward guest satisfaction, the achievement and maintenance of The Hotel Hershey standards and profit maximization.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
- Greet guests as they enter The Oasis Restaurant and offer guests their choice of seating. When weather permits, this includes a choice of indoor and outdoor seating options.
- Offer guests beverages in The Oasis Restaurant and. Charge beverages accordingly to the guest account.
- Establish and maintain clean and neat work areas within the Oasis prep area, dining area and lounge area.
- Daily set-up, maintenance and cleanup of the lunch buffet and beverages.
- Maintain food supply and all equipment at the highest possible level.
- Communicate food orders with main kitchen daily based on upcoming reservations and forecast.
- Charge guests for meals or beverages via Resort Suite. Up-sell food and beverage items as appropriate.
- Provide additional spa guest service as needed.
- Assist with periodic inventory of china, glass, silver and dining linens. Place orders as needed based on inventory levels.
- Assist with monthly beverage inventory.
- Perform any reasonable tasks assigned by Oasis supervisor, spa managers or director.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass the accredited alcohol server test (RAMP) within probation period
- Previous experience working in an F&B setting is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task is required.
- Ability to learn Resort Suite, the spa scheduling and POS system.
- The Spa functions 12 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to change an associate from their usual shift as business needs change.
- Weekend work schedules are a part of this position.
- Based on business needs, weekly work schedules may change.
- Assist with Chocolate Spa Club events.
- This is a Union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer