"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 4/13/2022 through 4/20/2022."
This position is responsible for performing all facials and spa body treatments in the manner trained by The Hotel Hershey.
This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
- Perform all services for which training has been received in the allotted period
- Maintain all treatment rooms in a sanitary condition
- Promote and sell retail products
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times
- Keep the work area stocked with sufficient supplies for a full day of operation
- Clean equipment and common areas used after performing services
- Participate in maintaining neatness of service waiting areas
- Fold towels and linens for use in the service areas
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Current PA Esthetician and/or Cosmetology license is required.
- Must have professional image and the ability to communicate well with others
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Constantly (67-100% of time) Sit, Reach Forward, Grasp with Fingers
- Frequently (34-66% of time) Stand, Lift (0-10 lbs.), Walk, Climb Stairs, Stoop, and Handle Objects.
- Occasionally (1-33%) Lift (11-50 lbs), Carry (0-50 lbs), Push (0-50 lbs.), Pull (0-50 lbs.), Reach Overheard, Balance, Crouch, Operate Controls
- Shifts vary according to business needs, and are typically 6-8 hour shifts Weekends required and flexibility with other days based on business needs.
- Job may require bending, stooping and lifting up to 20 lbs
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer