This position is responsible for scheduling all spa services according to The Hotel Hershey standards.
This is a part-time year round positions. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operational needs.
- Answering questions about the spa and services Promoting and selling spa services
- Booking spa reservations Greeting guests as they enter the spa
- Greeting guests as they enter spa
- Settling guest accounts as they depart
- Providing an overall relaxing, courteous and professional atmosphere for all guests
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Prior experience in customer oriented atmosphere, preferably in the hospitality field
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Shifts available are flexible between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. and based on business needs; weekends and holidays required
- Duties may require reaching, climbing, bending, stooping and lifting up to 20 lbs
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer