This position is responsible for responding to guest requests for services and information and coordinating special projects.
- Creating memories for our guest in many ways: (1) Custom birthday cards, amenities, and friendly interactions. (2) Greeting, directing, and providing information concerning area events and attractions. (3) Receiving, ordering and fulfilling amenity requests such as flowers, cakes, candy, room deliveries.
- Coordinating transportation requests and dispatching our driver team
- Preparing, inspecting rooms for, and checking in VIP/Platinum guests
- Selling tickets to Hershey park and Zoo America
- Creating baby-sitting reservations, arranging the sitters and logging all required compliance information
- Assisting with special projects
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Two years guest service experience
- Proven employee/guest relations, communication, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English language
- Keyboarding skills and PC familiarity
- Cash handling experience
- Professional image representative of property image
- Work area requires ability to adjust to seasonal temperature changes and noise.
- Physical requirements include, standing up to 100% of shift and communicating clearly.
- Schedule will vary according to operational needs; shifts are between 6am to midnight with weekends and holidays required
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer