"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 8/20/2021 through 8/27/2021."
- Cleaning and sanitizing the employee cafeteria
- Making coffee
- Setting up for lunch, breaks, and dinner
- Serving employees meals
- Preparing salads and sandwiches
- Preparing desserts
- Watching for pilferage and spoilage
- Stocking paper and food supplies
- Performing other duties as may be assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Friendly, customer-service attitude required
- Must be willing to work varied shifts, days/evenings; weekends and holidays included.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and stand for most of the shift.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which may require evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer