"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 12/22/2021 through 12/29/2021."
This position is responsible for maintaining the public areas and offices of the Hershey Lodge.
This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
- Vacuuming all public carpeted areas. Inclusive of office spaces
- Sweeping and mopping floors, vending areas, public stairwells and office spaces
- Maintaining and detailing all dining outlets, bathrooms and lockers (inclusive of employee areas)
- Maintaining and detailing all public spaces, walk ways and offices
- Extracting and shampooing public areas, guest room and office carpet
- High and low dusting and polishing.
- Collecting trash throughout guest public spaces and offices of property
- Moving and rearranging furniture
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Delivering clean/dirty linens to/from floor linen rooms
- Performing heavy or out-of-reach work for housekeepers in guest rooms
- Completing guest request calls
- Performing all other duties as may be assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Experience operating a Scissor Lift, Extractor/Shampooer, High/Low speed Buffer/Floor striper, or qualified after completing training.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to understand instructions, both written and verbal.
- Ability to give directions for the property.
- Customer service friendly
- Able to comply with department/Lodge grooming standards & policies.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Schedule involves second shift- 2:30 PM- 11:00PM. Weekends and holidays required. Shift start time may vary based on occupancy needs
- Use of approved cleaning chemicals.
- Proper footwear to be provided by employee.
- Capable of pushing/pulling heavy linen carts
- Capable of lifting minimum 50 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to
- Constantly (67-100% of time)
- Frequently (34-66% of time)
- Lift (0-20lbs), Push (0-75 lbs), Pull(0-75 lbs), Carry (0-20lbs), Reach Forward, Reach Overhead, Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Handle Objects, Grasp and Operate controls
- Occasionally (1-33%)
- Lift(21-50lbs), Carry (11-50lbs), Climb Stairs, Grasp firmly and Crawl
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer