"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 3/14/2021 through 3/21/2021."
This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
- Responsible for providing a clean, healthy, attractive environment in private and public guest areas of the Lodge
- Cleaning the bathrooms which include bath tub, sink, commode, floor, tile and mirrors
- Placing fresh linen, glassware, paper products, in-house promotional material and guest-related material for each area
- Emptying wastebaskets
- Vacuuming rugs
- Dusting furniture and woodwork
- Cleaning windows and wall ornaments
- Changing bed linens daily; and giving rooms a neat and attractive appearance.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Customer service orientation and a well-groomed appearance.
- Capable of working alone and being a self-starter.
- Ability to understand instructions, both written and verbal.
- Ability to give directions for the property
Physical & Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Constantly (67 – 100% of time)
- Stand, Walk, Reach forward, and Balance
- Frequently (34 – 66% of time)
- Lift (0-20 lbs), Push (0-10 lbs), Pull (0-10 lbs), Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Handle Objects, Grasp and Operate controls
- Occasionally (1 – 33%)
- Lift (21 – 50 lbs), Carry (11 – 50 lbs), Push (11 – 20 lbs), Pull (11 – 20 lbs), Climb Stairs, Reach Overhead, and Crawl.
- Schedule involves 8 to 4:30 PM Monday through Saturday; 9 to 5:30 PM Sunday; weekends and holidays required.
- Considerable walking, lifting and bending required.
- Proper footwear to be provided by employee.
- May be required to work in extremely hot or cold conditions.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer