Working at Hersheypark® isn’t an ordinary job. Your “office” is an award-winning amusement park, your co-workers are the Hershey Characters, and the memories you make will last a lifetime. During a typical day on the Guest Experience team, you will assist guests with tickets, season passes, add-ons, or their experience throughout their day. Hersheypark Entertainment Complex Team Members also enjoy new higher pay, bonuses for hours worked, FREE tickets and flex schedules!
- Arrival Experience Attendant – $12/hour
- Ticketing and Admissions Agent - $13/hour
- Zoo Admissions Agent – $13/hour
- Cabana Concierge (Ages 18+) – $13/hour
- Call Center Agent (Ages 18+) – $14.75/hour
- Guest Relations Agent (Ages 18+) – $14.75/hour
To learn more about our Guest Experience positions, please copy and paste the following web address into another browser:
*Please Note: Not all department positions may have an immediate opening; however, applying for this position will allow you to be considered for all open positions within the Guest Experience Department at Hersheypark.
- Step 1: Click on the blue button below to apply
- Step 2: Interview with a member of the Hiring Team over-the-phone from the comfort of your couch
- Step 3: Join the sweetest team on earth!
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older on the day of applying for this position
- Friendly, upbeat, and enthusiastic
- Reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work in a variety of indoor and outdoor positions
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, and communicating with employees and guests
Does this seem like the perfect job for you? Apply by clicking! We’re excited to talk to you soon!
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer