Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join our team at Trevi 5 located within The Hotel Hershey!
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for overseeing the management and administration of food & beverage operations during dinner in a Mobil 4 star upscale dining environment.
Trevi 5 offers a fresh, authentically modern Italian dining experience. Trevi 5 offers a contemporary twist on traditional Italian cuisine featuring a parade of small dish appetizers, and five-flavor combinations.
- Interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training and motivating staff. Ensuring that all pre & post service line ups are executed daily.
- Forecasting revenue and expenses for dinner and controlling wage and supply costs.
- Provide hands on leadership on the floor, monitoring service, guest satisfaction and the correct flow of service in the restaurant.
- Completing payroll information and monitoring labor reports.
- Maintaining Safety, health and sanitation standards.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of work experience in a full service restaurant OR if no degree, 5 years work experience in full service restaurant.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experienced required OR 1 year of direct supervisor experience within The Hotel Hershey Food & Beverage environment can be substituted.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Current ServSafe and TiPS Certification preferred. Must obtain certifications as a condition of continued employment.
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Thorough and demonstrable knowledge of Food & Beverage service.
- Highly proficient in computer programs and systems utilized by the company and shows the ability to adapt, learn and become proficient in new computer systems, software and technology.
- Ability to interact in a welcoming and approachable manner with all guests and team members.
- Communicates effectively to ensure a supportive and inclusive team of professionals.
- Anticipates and ensures all supplies and materials are available for each staff member to effectively perform their job function.
- Regularly communicates with Director of Restaurants and Culinary partners to proactively manage and improve service standards, marketing strategies, Guest comments/concerns and menus.
- Sets goals and assists in goal setting of direct reports.
- Must embody Hershey Entertainment & Resorts core values. (Devoted to the Legacy , Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others).
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Physical requirements include ability to walk and stand 75% – 100% of the shift; bend, reach and lift up to 35lbs.
- Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer