The purpose of the Call Center Training Supervisor is to manage part-time staff's performance, process, and service in the Call Center. They will lead training and feedback efforts during the daily operation of the Call Center.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Lead a team of Call Center agents in providing efficient and service-driven communications for the Hersheypark Information Line. Assist Supervisory staff in Guest Experience staffing coverage, preparation, and training.*
- Lead a safe, service-focused, and effective operation. Monitor call volume and team workflow. Assist with volume and workflow of Guest Experience correspondence to include Email, contact form, and written communication.*
- Provide on the spot staff feedback through the workday and assist with call audits and staff coaching. Facilitate training as needed.*
- Provide first line support for guest issues and escalations in the call center and for written correspondence.*
- Act in a Call Center agent capacity, depending on level of call volume or staffing need.*
- Communicate with the Guest Experience management team with any staffing or operational issues. Assist in other areas of Guest Experience as needed (Ticketing, Guest Services, Call Center, Cabana, Front Gate Attendant, ZooAmerica Admissions or Sweet Lights)*
- Assist in seasonal event setup, operations, and season pass sales/issuance efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Minimum of 1 years of related experience.
- Industry Experience – Amusement Park
- Industry Experience – Hospitality/Tourism
- Industry Experience – Sales/Marketing/Public Relations
- Completion of high school or GED
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (20ft maximum height)
- Lifting Occasional (<33%) (20lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
- Finger Dexterity Constant (>67%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Frequent (34-66%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Bending Occasional (<33%)
- Sitting Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
- The position is subject to extreme heat. Temperatures above 100° for periods of more than one hour. Consideration should be given to the effect of other environmental conditions, such as wind and humidity.
- The position is subject to extreme cold. Temperatures typically below 32° for periods of more than one hour. Consideration should be given to the effect of other environmental conditions, such as wind and humidity.
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
- The position is subject to outside environmental conditions. No effective protection from the weather.
- The position is subject to environmental conditions. Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer