This position is responsible for supporting the day to day operation of the Iberian Lounge and beverage related banquet functions.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Train beverage staff in the Iberian Lounge to ensure compliance with alcohol service guidelines, identified standards and levels of service .*
- Assists servers, bartenders and bar backs on the floor during peak periods and helps manage property liquor inventories and controls to ensure guest and employee satisfaction with the parameters of the operating budget.*
- Supervise banquet bars, do billing and all daily paperwork required in the beverage department and complete department bank audits as required monthly.*
- Monitor work of bartenders and barbacks to maintain health, safety and sanitation standards.*
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of Food & Beverage or related experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Post-Employment – Serv Safe & RAMP.
- Must have a valid Drivers' License.
- Completion of high school or GED.
- Ability to be a clear thinker in pressure situations and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to discuss food and beverage knowledgeably.
- Ability to model hotel's standards, policies and procedures.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
- Reaching Forward Occasional (<33%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Frequent (34-66%) (35lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
- Finger Dexterity Occasional (<33%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Occasional (<33%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Bending Occasional (<33%)
- Sitting Occasional (<33%)
- Standing Frequent (34-66%)
- Walking Frequent (34-66%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- The position is subject to environmental conditions. Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Schedule will vary and include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer