Join the team by December 13th to earn extra money with an-all new incentive bonus. Part-time Cooks are eligible to earn a $250 bonus for hours worked through January 2, 2022.
This position is responsible for preparing hot and cold food in any assigned station according to THE HOTEL HERSHEY standards.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & Holidays based on operational needs.
- Keeping area neat and clean
- Following guidelines of Sous Chef
- Controlling waste
- Following company procedures, rules and regulations
- Helping in other areas when necessary.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- High school education or equivalent
- At least one year of culinary experience in medium to upscale food service establishment required.
- Ability to handle knife with speed and accuracy
- Must have good communication skills to communicate closely with Sous Chefs, cooks, and service staff.
- Flexible hours, weekends and holidays required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for considerable lengths of time.
- Must supply own cook's knives, tools and proper footwear.
- Work area subject to seasonal temperature variations.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer