"For internal applicants the internal posting period for this position is 7/26/2021 through 8/2/2021."
Assist with guest satisfaction at the Oasis at The Spa at The Hotel Hershey. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & Holidays based on operational needs.
- Greet guests as they enter The Oasis.
- Establish and maintain clean and neat work areas within the Oasis prep area, dining area and lounging area.
- Daily set-up, maintenance and clean up of the lunch buffet and beverages.
- Maintain food supply and all equipment at the highest possible level.
- Provide additional spa guest service as needed.
- Assist with periodic inventory of china, glass, silver and dining linens.
- Perform any reasonable tasks assigned by Oasis supervisor, spa managers or director.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and staff.
- Previous experience working in an F&B setting is preferred.
- Weekends required and flexibility with other days based on business needs.
- Understand that the job may require bending, stooping, and lifting of materials up to 20 pounds.
- Standing required for up to 8 hours.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer