- This position is responsible for assisting with retail inventory management at the sku level.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Perform data entry, specifically the entering of purchase orders and up keep of inventory system.*
- Administer cycle count process; compare inventory forecast to actual physical count. Report on findings.*
- Assist with product allocation by sku to stores within Hershey Entertainment and Resorts. Conduct data entry to maintain current inventory level data across retail outlets. See to the movement of goods across the complex as needed.*
- Assist with inventory related projects including but limited to POS corrections, test scanning, printing inventory tickets, and ticketing inventory.*
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 years of related experience.
- Industry Experience – Retail
- 18 years of age or older.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
- Completion of high school or GED
- Industry Experience – Data Entry
- Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Reaching Forward Occasional (<33%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (12ft maximum height)
- Lifting Occasional (<33%) (50lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
- Finger Dexterity Frequent (34-66%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Occasional (<33%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Bending Occasional (<33%)
- Sitting Constant (>67%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer