GIANT Center Box Office is a part-time year-round position. This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service across the Hershey Entertainment Complex which includes the GIANT Center, Hersheypark Stadium, Hersheypark Historic Arena and the Hershey Theatre.
- Distribute tickets at Will Call
- Sell tickets accurately using the Archtics computer system
- Provide support to ticket related projects
- Comply with proper cash handling procedures
- Provide a guest focused ticket purchasing experience through phone calls and walk up guests
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with guests
- Must have reliable, steady transportation to and from work
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines
- Must be innovative and be self-motivated to complete tasks
- Must be detail oriented with proven organizational skills
- Hours will vary according to scheduled events and operational needs, must be available evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work flexible schedule Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM.
- Must be flexible to work at the GIANT Center, Hersheypark Stadium, Hersheypark Historic Arena and the Hershey Theatre
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with limited space and close quarters
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer