"For internal applicants, the internal posting period for this position is 6/9/2021 through 6/16/2021."
- Duties include carrying supplies and equipment such as wine, spirits, fruits, ice, glassware, tables, chairs, etc.
- Helping to set up service bars and portable bars for parties
- Cleaning away debris and maintaining good order in the bar areas
- Cleaning all beverage areas
- Delivering wines, spirits and beer and obtaining required receipts for same; and keeping all bars stocked.
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Previous bar experience helpful.
- Must be well groomed and cordial with guests.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.