"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 6/25/2021 through 7/2/2021."
This position is responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly dining room and guest service area within the Circular Dining Room at The Hotel Hershey.
- Assisting servers; restocking all dining and service areas
- Clearing and resetting tables; completing daily and weekly cleaning sheets
- Pouring coffee and water when required
- Ensuring that condiments are amply supplied on the guest table prior to the guests taking their seats
- Forwarding any guest concerns to the applicable wait staff person or supervisor
- Accomplishing other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and staff.
- Must be able to pass the accredited alcohol server test (RAMP) within probation period.
- Must present a clean and appropriate image.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to seniority.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer