This position is responsible for anticipating and providing for the needs of guests visiting Houlihan's.
- Delegate seating according to Houlihan's standards and take reservations over the phone
- Serve as a centralized figure for the restaurant, convey shift messages to managers and staff
- Communicate reservation requests to servers
- Call to confirm large parties for both AM and PM shifts as needed
- Assist in training new hosts
- Maintain organized desk and systems
- Delegate tasks of the hostess staff including but not limited to: restocking items such as cleaning supplies, mints and business cards, complete or delegate bathroom checks every 15 minutes, delegate zones to "seaters"
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have at least 6 months of guest service experience preferably in a restaurant environment
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Must have a guest-oriented attitude and be able to inspire and engage in the overall guest experience
- Schedule will include flexible hours including days, nights, weekends and holidays, 4-5 days per week.
- Physical requirements include walking and standing most of the shift, stooping, bending and lifting up to 25 pounds
- Proper footwear must be provided by the employee
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer