This position is responsible for the professional, courteous greeting and serving of beverages to guests at Trevi 5 located at The Hotel Hershey.
The working schedule may include morning, mid-day, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
- Include but are not limited to the bar and outdoor veranda.
- Properly preparing and serving all alcoholic drinks which are on the menu
- Operating the point of sale system
- Understanding and adhering to all accounting and cash control responsibilities
- Performing all aspects of opening and closing procedures
- Receiving and storing beverage products in a proper and orderly manner
- Conducting monthly inventory
- Ensuring that glassware and bar utensils are washed and presentable before they are used
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Creating daily drink specials in conjunction with Beverage Management
- Completing all side work as set forth in the operating standards
- Completing other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Working knowledge of wines, beers and liquors.
- Must be able to pass the accredited alcohol server test (RAMP) within probation period.
- Must demonstrate a proven ability to work with other employees and management in a positive manner.
- Must be able to service/dispense alcohol in line with established PLCB regulations.
- Proven ability to work in an accurate and safe manner.
- Must have strong guest service skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds and be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule 11:00 a.m. to midnight. Shifts may vary.
- Shifts include weekends and holidays.
- This is a union position, and the work schedule will be based on union seniority, Candidates must be able to meet schedule requirements, which will most likely require working flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet operational demands.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer