This position is responsible for the cleaning of all areas of the Hersheypark Camping Resort, primarily focusing on cabins, bath houses, and interior public spaces.
- Detailed cleaning of cabins, bath houses and public spaces
- Washing dishes and doing laundry
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment
- Picking up trash around cabins and sites
- Cleaning fire pits
- Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s license
- General knowledge of housekeeping and cleaning
- Organizational skills
- Positive, professional employee and guest relations skills
- Capable of working alone and as a team. Must be a self-starter
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to understand instructions, both written and verbal
- Must be able to clean 6 to 8 cabins within a specified time period
- Ability to operate basic cleaning equipment
- Physical requirements include complete mobility and good physical conditioning, good hearing and vision, and ability to tolerate heat and adverse weather conditions
- Proper footwear must be provided by employee, uniform shirts will be supplied
- Must be able to push/pull/lift a maximum of 60 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, squat climb small step ladders 90% of the shift.
- Ability to drive a golf cart
- Ability to safely use chemicals in and around the work place meeting OSHA standards
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer