This position is responsible for assisting with the management and administration of food and beverage activities for The Chocolatier in a high volume, team oriented restaurant.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Monitor restaurant processes and procedures to ensure adherence to brand standards and quality service. Enforce brand standards throughout service process to ensure a consistent customer experience. Ensure full compliance with food safety and alcohol service guidelines.*
- Analyze the flow of customers and evaluate service and food preparation to identify issues that may impact customer satisfaction. Resolve issues as needed.*
- Provide leadership and direction of assigned area during shift. Resolve customer issues and maintain a floor presence to ensure adherence to hospitality standards.*
- Plan and assign daily goals, tasks, and assignments. Monitor performance and assist in adjusting business strategy in order to continuously meet goals.*
- Hire, train, and motivate staff; ensure staff are knowledgeable about current offerings and promotions in order to maximize sales.*
- Develop and implement day to day promotions and programs to attract customers and drive sales. Monitor sales data and create programs and initiatives to fill gaps.*
- Create staff schedules and adjust as needed in order to adhere to labor budget. Monitor staff workload and deploy staff effectively to meet customer demand.*
- Work collaborative between the Front of the House and the Back of the House to ensure all internal and external guests are providing and receiving exceptional service.*
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly tasks such as record keeping, audits, sales reports, and inventories. Provide information to manager/sr manager as requested.*
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of related Food & Beverage experience.
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Completion of high school or GED
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
- Post-Employment – RAMP Certification, ServSafe Certification
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Occasional (<33%) (50lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Frequent (34-66%)
- Finger Dexterity Occasional (<33%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Frequent (34-66%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Bending Frequent (34-66%)
- Sitting Occasional (<33%)
- Standing Constant (>67%)
- Walking Constant (>67%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer