This position is responsible for accurate and timely processing of Accounts Payable invoices for all divisions of HE&R. Accounts Payable functions include processing non –purchase order invoices, purchase order invoices, applying applicable use tax to verification of approval and adherence to company policies. This role supports payment processing, pulls invoices for audits and includes the review and resolution of aging vendor accounts while providing excellent customer service to both our internal and external customers.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Performs timely review and processing of invoices according to policy; verifies correct vendor information, amounts, and timing; confirms appropriate approval and proper support documentation.*
- Performs data entry into multiple AP systems for processing.*
- Verifies input of batches are in balance and are correct before posting.*
- Evaluate invoices for proper sales tax application.*
- Identifies researches and resolves vendor invoicing discrepancies.*
- Works well with all AP team members to reduce any processing backlogs.*
- Escalates issues to Manager of Procure to Pay in a timely manner.*
- Pulls weekly support of invoices for printed check review and sign off.*
- Performs timely electronic filing of paid invoices.*
- Prepares files for storage and retrieves files as needed.*
- Recommends process improvements and maintains up to date standard operating procedures.*
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Completion of high school or GED
- Experience in providing excellent customer service to internal and external customer.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications such as Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Sitting Constant (>67%)
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer