This position will assist with managing the daily operations of the linen warehouse ensuring all HE&R property linen requests are delivered in a timely manner.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Assist hourly staff in sorting and stocking linen inventory and provide on hand support when needed.*
- Draft weekly schedules and monitor timekeeping for hourly staff.*
- Provide input on-going staff training, evaluate performance of hourly staff.*
- Ensure daily work is accomplished in accordance with goals set by warehouse manager.*
- Serve as liaison between HE&R and the outsourcing company by communicating daily linen needs and addressing issues as they arise.*
- Provide assistance with department inventories across the organization.*
- Utilize web based linen management software to review daily linen orders from the properties/divisions and initiate the quantities with the drivers.*
- Assist and maintain the weighing of soiled and clean linen to provide accurate inventory counts. .*
- Assist and maintain building cleanliness and organization by conducting weekly walkthroughs.*
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 years of Hospitality/Tourism or related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Completion of high school or GED
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (12ft maximum height)
- Lifting Frequent (34-66%) (50lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Frequent (34-66%)
- Finger Dexterity Frequent (34-66%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Constant (>67%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Bending Frequent (34-66%)
- Sitting Occasional (<33%)
- Standing Constant (>67%)
- Walking Constant (>67%)
- This job requires minimal visual requirements. Able to distinguish unlike items, detect motion, and distinguish color.
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
- The position is subject to environmental conditions. Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer