This position is responsible for providing friendly, efficient, courteous service to all guests at the golf courses of the Hershey Country Club.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Monitoring tee times
- Monitoring pace of play using a gas powered golf cart.
- Loading and unloading golf bags from players carts.
- Inspection of carts and courses for defects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age with ability to drive gas powered golf carts.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Ability to work independently and display initiative.
- Professional image representative of property image.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Physical requirements include standing and walking at least 95% of the shift, communicating clearly, walking, bending, and pushing and lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Schedule will rotate to cover hours of operation, including weekends and holidays.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer