This position provides support for the Hotel Team in tracking and responding to Social Media in a timely and effective manner. In addition the position will provide diversified administrative and secretarial support to the Food & Beverage team.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Monitor all Hotel social media and respond/ communicate to guest comments both positive and negative after consulting with the appropriate Manager/ Director including PR department when necessary.*
- Support content creation, monitoring and measurement/analytics duties for The Hotel Hershey Facebook page.*
- Greet all guests that enter the Executive Office in a professional courteous manner, this also includes answering telephone calls to the Executive Office.
- Track all donation requests, present to the donation committee and communicate to the requester in a timely manner. *
- Responsible for performing administrative duties for the Food & Beverage Director. Administrative Duties include mail, compose and type response letters, filing, copying documents, maintaining trace file for VIP Guests and Returning Guests.*
- Create MS Word documents and MS Excel spreadsheets as needed by management. Assist in tracking data and information contained in the created documents.*
- Monitor and order supplies, materials and other resources for Food & Beverage Division.*
- Support Dining Reservations Supervisor with printing restaurant menus.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of Hospitality/Tourism or related experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Associate’s degree
- 2 years of relevant work experience can be substituted for education
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Finger Dexterity
- Sitting Constant (>67%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer