The position provides administrative support to the Finance & Accounting Division. Providing day-to-day operational support to the finance team and coordinating Employee Centered Programming, Finance Records Retention, and Finance Document Databases.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Monitor and maintain registration, certificate of insurance, and invoices for company vehicle, boiler, and elevator. Track registration, invoice, and insurance dates and re-register and re-insure as needed.*
- Provide general administrative support to department; order kitchen and office supplies, maintain mail and copy supplies, make travel arrangements, process invoices, distribute mail, etc.
- Plan and coordinate finance department meetings and events, such as, quarterly department meetings, Finance Annual Appreciation Event, employee recognition programs, etc. Determine and reserve meeting spaces, create agendas, order food, arrange for technology, and make any other necessary accommodations.*
- Assist finance management with preparation of Board presentations and meeting materials. Act as point person for creating Board Report sections: Executive Summary, Financial Statements, Operations and Project Status Reports. Gather data and follow standard operating procedures to generate reports.*
- Track, maintain, and coordinate annual review of Finance document databases. Update policies and procedures as directed.*
- Arrange and administer onboarding for new finance employees. Support hiring manager to setup office space, request systems access, and assist manager in welcoming new employees and setting them up for success.*
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Organize, coordinate, and track employee professional development and certification. Research and schedule webinars, CPA continuing education, and Excel training for finance staff to stay current with certifications. Submit documents for approval for continuing education credits.*
- Maintain finance records and ensure compliance with all records retention policies and procedures.*
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Completion of high school or GED
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
- Professional image representative of Hershey Entertainment & Resorts image and core values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
- CPS (Certified Professional Secretary) and/or CAP (Certified Administrative Professional)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Lifting Occasional (<33%) (35lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
- Finger Dexterity Frequent (34-66%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Occasional (<33%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Bending Occasional (<33%)
- Sitting Constant (>67%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer