"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 3/5/2021 through 3/12/2021."
This position is responsible for General Kitchen duties at The Hotel Hershey.
- Responsible for maintaining sanitation and cleanliness of all food service areas and equipment, including cleaning of food service kitchens and storeroom and locker areas
- Cleaning, washing and storing all eating and drinking utensils, pots, pans, and other related items; cleaning all kitchen surfaces (floors, walls, ceilings, etc.)
- Maintaining clean dishwasher and dishwashing areas
- Cleaning out the dish machine after every meal
- Stocking all service areas within the kitchen with glassware, silver, china, etc.
- Emptying and scrubbing garbage containers when necessary
- Keeping garbage compactor area clean and neat
- Cleaning hood areas and screens above cooking areas, under the supervision of the Lead Stewards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Friendliness and well- groomed appearance a definite plus.
- Must be able to do physical work, and able to lift a maximum of 60 lbs.
- Must be able to read English
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays depending on business demands.
- Proper footwear must be provided by employee. Work area subject to uncomfortable heat.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer