This position is responsible for the organized, efficient operation of the Front Office and Front Services at The Hotel Hershey.
- Interviewing, training, scheduling, coaching, and evaluating front desk attendants, PBX operators, night auditors, bell persons, doorpersons, and chauffeurs
- Assisting front desk attendants with check-ins and check-outs; assisting PBX operators with telephones
- Assisting the bell staff with luggage tagging and organizing transportation needs; assisting the night audit staff with front desk and accounting functions
- Address Guest Opportunities with the ability to effectively resolve and follow-up
- Addressing Guest Billing Questions
- Valet duties, parking and retrieving cards, loading and unloading vehicles
- Changing and Adding Reservations
- Blocking Rooms
- Running Various Reports
- Verifying the Accuracy of Guest Accounts
- Providing Change for All Front Office revenue members
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Two (2) years’ experience in hotel front office
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management or Business or
- 4 years Front office experience, if no degree, but have High School Diploma
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Proven Employee/Guest relations, problem solving, and organization skills
- Professional Image Representative of Property Image.
- Must embody Hershey Entertainment and Resorts core values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Physical requirements include standing at least 85% of the shift, hearing, communicating verbally, finger dexterity, and performing detailed work at close distances.
- May work in an outdoor environment during all types of weather conditions.
- Must be available to work flexible shifts based on the needs of the operation and guest.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer