This is a part-time year round position. The schedule for this position is based on operational need and may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Greeting all guests
- Cashiering responsibilities including the handling of all money transactions, as well as credit card and rooms charges and knowledge of the P.O.S. system to properly ring in customers' orders and perform closing procedures
- Using and maintaining the espresso machine properly
- Being familiar with the entire Cocoa Beanery menu
- Handling the telephone in a professional manner
- Answering guest questions and offering suggestions
- Completing requisitions for the storeroom in order to receive supplies
- Handling guest complaints; and maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
- The ability to work in a fast-pace environment 70% of work shift
- The ability to multi-task during work shift
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to properly speak and write English.
- Must have a positive attitude and exceptional guest service skills
- Must know how to answer and use the telephone.
- Must be able to cashier and closeout.
- Must be able to work independently without close supervision.
- Standing, walking, bending, writing, pushing, lifting up to 50 lbs., squatting, speaking clearly, memorizing, stocking and listening.
- Ability to determine the degree of safety, cleanliness, and quality of product we are offering to our guests.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and maintain a flexible schedule.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer