Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (HE&R) is hiring a Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team. In this senior level role, you will use your expertise, creativity and passion for the recruiting field to support our goal of building a talented workforce and influencing the HE&R company culture within the external market. This opportunity will lead various recruitment activities in support of generating application flow for various positions including but not limited to, Professional Full Time Salaried & Internships within the organization. We are seeking candidates who possess excellent communication skills, a thirst for continuous learning, a passion for recruiting, and the ability to draw in top talent.
- Serves as a Talent Advisor to hiring managers: gains an understanding of the business unit and hiring needs to create an inclusive actionable recruiting strategy.
- Conducts intake meetings with hiring managers to ensure alignment on position and expectations of the HE&R hiring process and develops recruitment strategies to fill current and future staffing needs.
- Screens and refers quality candidates to hiring manager for consideration. Identifies and fosters relationships with candidate leads, conducts exploratory interviews. Provides recommendations to the hiring manager on effective interviewing strategies.
- Leads and attends recruitment events (to include both on-site and virtual) encompassing job fairs, presentations and networking activities in support of HE&R staffing needs. Builds upon employer brand awareness within the industry.
- Utilizes talent acquisition technology to build a pipeline of candidates based on the future needs of the organization.
- Generates new recruitment techniques and implements new strategies to generate application flow and to increase talent pipeline for hard to fill positions.
- Along with Director/Manager, evaluate the existing college and university recruitment strategy in conjunction with HR & operations to meet overall staffing goals.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with key campus contacts, program directors, department chairs, professors and career centers, as well as with student leaders of key campus organizations and alumni groups to effectively cultivate a talent pipeline that meets the workforce needs of the business.
- Support the Recruitment Team as needed with staffing related projects and recruitment activities in other niche markets (seasonal, part-time, and full time hourly) as needed.
- Minimum of four (4) years direct high volume recruiting/talent acquisition work experience
- Industry preferred – Hospitality/Travel & Tourism field
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- College Degree (Associates/Bachelors) highly desirable
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- The ideal candidate for this position should be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, have a collaborative approach to problem-solving and be a self-starter who takes ownership and pride in taking initiative to achieve desired outcomes.
- Proven track record connecting and building relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and university relations partners.
- Public speaking skills and the ability to deliver presentations to a variety of job seekers at all levels.
- Strong process-orientation, organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Must embody personal values representative of HE&R Core Values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others).
- Work schedule for this position dependent upon recruitment event demand.
- Typical work schedule will include Monday-Friday and will include evenings and weekends based on event schedule.
- This position will be expected to be out of the office attending both local and out-of-state recruitment events as needed. A company vehicle will be available for recruitment purposes. Reimbursement for gas and mileage will be accessible if traveling in a personal vehicle.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.