This position is responsible for monitoring the safe use of the Fitness Center in the manner trained by the Hotel Hershey.
This is a part-time year round positions. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operational needs.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the cardiovascular and weight equipment.
- Monitor safe use of all equipment
- Provide safe instruction of all equipment
- Ensure that each guest signs release to use equipment
- Provide towels to guests
- Promote fitness classes
- Perform daily bank deposits
- Support other recreation operations
- Maintain cleanliness and stock locker rooms
- Keep work areas neat and clean while providing exceptional service to all guests.
- Must be at least 18 years or older.
- Background and interest in fitness activities
- Prior experience in guest oriented atmosphere, preferably in hospitality field
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- The work schedule varies with days, evenings, weekends and holidays included
- Must have hand/eye coordination with the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer