This position is responsible for assisting with the management and administration of food and beverage activities for Devon Seafood + Steak.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Monitor restaurant processes and procedures to ensure adherence to brand standards and quality service. Enforce brand standards throughout service process to ensure a consistent customer experience. Ensure full compliance with food safety and alcohol service guidelines.*
- Analyze the flow of customers and evaluate service and food preparation to identify issues that may impact customer satisfaction. Resolve issues as needed.*
- Provide leadership and direction of assigned area during shift. Resolve customer issues and maintain a floor presence to ensure adherence to hospitality standards.*
- Plan and assign daily goals, tasks, and assignments. Monitor performance and assist in adjusting business strategy in order to continuously meet goals.*
- Hire, train, and motivate staff; ensure staff are knowledgeable about current offerings and promotions in order to maximize sales.*
- Develop and implement day to day promotions and programs to attract customers and drive sales. Monitor sales data and create programs and initiatives to fill gaps.*
- Create staff schedules and adjust as needed in order to adhere to labor budget. Monitor staff workload and deploy staff effectively to meet customer demand.*
- Work collaborative between the Front of the House and the Back of the House to ensure all internal and external guests are providing and receiving exceptional service.*
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly tasks such as record keeping, audits, sales reports, and inventories. Provide information to manager/sr manager as requested.*
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of Food & Beverage experience.
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Completion of high school or GED
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
- Post-Employment – RAMP certification, ServSafe Certification
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Occasional (<33%) (lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
- Finger Dexterity Frequent (34-66%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination
- Stooping Constant (>67%)
- Bending Frequent (34-66%)
- Sitting Occasional (<33%)
- Standing Frequent (34-66%)
- Walking Frequent (34-66%)
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer