Become a part of Devon Seafood + Steak as a Bartender.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
- Welcoming guests immediately upon seating
- Using acquired menu item knowledge to offer suggestions, answer questions, and anticipate guests needs
- Visually assuring age identification is legitimate and practices responsible beverage service with all guests
- Taking drink/food orders and entering them on a POS register
- Lifting small and large trays in order to serve food/drinks for our guests
- Maintaining guests needs throughout their dining experience by removing china, trash, and refilling beverages
- Preparing, presenting and receiving payment for guests checks
- Maintaining beverage needs of orders for service bar
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area; other duties as assigned.
- Train all new employees with restaurant standards and systems
- Maintain a positive attitude and drive the shift
- Assist all other employees when they are in need of help
- Must maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Assisting management in keeping training tools and materials up to date
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have at least 1 year of bartender experience
- Must have at least 2 years of full service restaurant experience as a server and/or bartender
- Must demonstrate good attendance
- Must demonstrate sound decision making
- Certified trainer or obtain certification within 90 days as a condition of employment
- Certified RAMP certification or obtain certification within 90 days as a condition of employment
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to read, write and perform addition/subtraction calculations
- Ability to remember abbreviations and menu items
- Must be highly proficient on menu items and descriptions
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to use POS register , slice, chop and operate equipment
- Physical requirements include walking and standing most of the shift, stooping, bending, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 25lbs.
- Flexible schedule required with availability for any shift, including days, evenings, split shifts, weekends and holidays
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer