This part-time year round position will provide support for various human resources functions for Hershey Entertainment & Resorts at both the Human Resources Support Center and the Hersheypark Entertainment Complex Human Resources Office.
- Maintain an open line of communication with co-workers, management and human resources representatives from other properties
- Professionally answer incoming calls to the HR Support Call Center using a headset and document all calls in a computer-based tracking system and answer the main Entertainment Complex Human Resources office telephone line
- Provide support with the formal job offer process and complete Hiring Manager Recommendations
- Assist applicants and employees with general HR-related questions
- Create and print employee and vendor ID cards
- Oversee and complete the process for recognition programs, i.e Outstanding Employee, Legacy Checks, etc.
- Support and assist with job fairs and other virtual and in-person hiring events
- Assist with various reports and data entry
- Scan, document and catalogue investigation kits
- Review and respond to emails sent to Ehumanresources@ Hersheypa.com, and Employment@HersheyPA.com
- Assist with orientation, onboarding, and employee processing in Applicant Tracking and Payroll systems
- Complete employment verifications via email, fax and in-person
- Maintain electronic employee documents
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative experience required, preferably in Human Resources
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities and tasks with.
- Must be self-motivated and feel comfortable taking initiative.
- Our HR Offices are open weekdays and weekends with hours that vary seasonally. Candidates must have the availability to work multiple shifts, including up to one weekend shift per week.
- Work schedule is approximately 3 days per week, 8:30am-5:00pm (evenings, weekends and holidays required as needed)
- Fast paced office environment during operating seasons
- Some duties may involve working outdoors on the Complex
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Finger Dexterity Constant (>67%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Constant (>67%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer