The position is responsible for the serving of food and beverages in the Hotel Hershey Chef's Market. This is a part-time year round position. The work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational need.
- Serves beverages and food orders and promotes the retail pastry sales and gift basket programs in a courteous, efficient and professional manner in accordance with The Hotel Hershey guidelines.
- Using and maintaining espresso machine.
- Using, maintaining and cleaning the TurboChef oven.
- Knowing the complete Chef's Market food and beverage menu
- Ensuring the quality and appearance of coffee order presentation
- Taking phone calls
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Must represent property image in compliance with The Hotel Hershey standards.
- Must have the ability to properly speak, write and communicate English.
- Must have a positive attitude and exceptional guest service skills.
- Must be able to use the telephone properly and computer system.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and maintain a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time (length of shift).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and must be able to bend and reach without restrictions.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer