This opportunity is available for students participating in a High School Culinary Program.
- Responsible for preparing hot and cold food in any assigned station according to The Hotel Hershey standards.
- Keeping area neat and clean.
- Following guidelines of Sous Chef; controlling waste; following company procedures, rules and regulations.
- Helping other areas when necessary.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Must be enrolled in a culinary program and pursuing a co-operative education opportunity that has been pre-arranged via the Executive Chef at Hotel Hershey.
- Ability to handle knife with speed and accuracy.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for considerable lengths of time.
- Must supply own cook's knives, tools and proper footwear.
- Work area subject to seasonal temperature variations
- Shift includes flexible hours that including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Transportation is not provided for this program; all selected students must have reliable transportation to and from work assignments.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer