This position assists management in overseeing guest service and satisfaction.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operational needs.
The Hotel Hershey is seeking Host & Hostess's at the Harvest Restaurant, including Poolside.
- Greeting guests upon arrival in the restaurant and seating guests in accordance with their requests and server rotation
- Completing opening and closing procedures, including cash control and settlement of guest charges
- Coordinating reservations and seating charts
- Answering telephones
- Overseeing service, safety, and sanitation to ensure quality.
- Responding to guests' questions, requests and concerns.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work at least 16 hours per week.
- Previous restaurant service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate point-of-sale computer and calculator.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and handle cash.
- Proven employee/guest relations, communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Professional image representative of company image.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Physical requirements include standing (up to 100% of shift), walking, bending, stooping, hearing, speaking and finger dexterity.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work a flexible eight-hour shift according to operational needs, including weekends, holidays, lunch and dinner shifts.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer