This position is responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly dining room and the guest service area.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
- Assisting servers restocking all dining and service areas, cleaning and resetting tables
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning sheets
- Pouring coffee and water when required
- Ensuring that condiments are amply supplied on the guest table prior to the guests taking their seats
- Forwarding any guest concerns to the applicable wait staff person or supervisor; and accomplishing other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and staff
- Must present a clean and appropriate image
- Working schedule for this position would include a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work on one's feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must work in a clean, efficient and orderly manner
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer