The ice creamologist is responsible for serving up exclusive ice cream creations and delicious shareables in an interactive parlor environment, while creating a one of a kind experience for every person who walks in the door.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Prepare ice cream creations and other products following the ice cream parlor standards and procedures quickly and accurately.*
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products and complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of chill area.*
- Work within all Department of Agriculture guidelines to ensure proper food safety.*
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.*
- Maintain knowledge about all products/menu to talk about the ice cream parlors offerings. Answer questions and educate the guests on the unique creations available.*
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items to proactively serve our guests.*
- Break down and clean chill area thoroughly at the end of every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.*
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
- Reaching Forward Constant (>67%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Frequent (34-66%) (50lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Frequent (34-66%)
- Finger Dexterity Constant (>67%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Constant (>67%)
- Stooping Frequent (34-66%)
- Bending Frequent (34-66%)
- Sitting Occasional (<33%)
- Standing Constant (>67%)
- Walking Constant (>67%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer