This position will assist in supervision of the daily operations of seasonal store clerk employees. The position requires a high level of independence.
This is a seasonal position, which means the hours will be available primarily April through December months.The schedule may include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Resolve any guest opportunities in a timely manner and ensure preventative measures are taken to minimize any future opportunities.
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures.
- Ensure that all inventory in your area is being checked in properly.
- Monitor stock levels in stores, area vaults, and mark outs.
- Operate Galaxy system to sell attraction tickets.
- Enter sales into POS system.
- Ensure that store clerks are adhering to company policies and procedures and enforce policies when necessary.
- Coach and develop store clerks.
- Enforce child labor laws and ensure that store clerks are preventing violations.
- Serve as a liaison between your employees and Managers.
- Recognize employees for exceeding expectations through Legacy Checks and Complimentary PAMs
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s license.
- Previous supervisory experienced preferred.
- Knowledge of Child Labor Laws.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Able to handle cash with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proven guest relations, problem solving, task management skills, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment at locations both indoor and outdoor in a variety of weather situations.
- Physical requirements include standing at least 95% of the shift, communicating clearly, walking, bending, and pushing and lifting up to 35 pounds.
- Schedule will rotate to cover hours of operation between 7:00AM to 10:30PM; including weekends and holidays.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.