Working at Hersheypark® isn’t an ordinary job. Your “office” is an award-winning amusement park, your co-workers are the Hershey Characters, and the memories you make will last a lifetime. Check out all the areas hiring below!
- Food and Beverage
- Guest Experience
To learn more about our Hersheypark® positions, please copy and paste the following web addresses into another browser:
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
*Please note: not all department positions may have an immediate opening; however, applying for this position will allow you to be considered for all open positions at Hersheypark®.
- Must be 16 years of age on the day of applying for this position, or turn 16 by May 22, 2021
- Friendly, upbeat, and enthusiastic
- Reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work in a variety of indoor and outdoor positions
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, and communicating with employees and guests
Does this seem like the perfect job for you? Apply by clicking below! We’re excited to talk to you soon!
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer