Join the team at Hersheypark®, an award-winning amusement park best known for fun, chocolate, and the all-new Hershey’s Chocolatetown. The Leadership Development Internship Program is perfect for college students looking for an enhanced summer employment experience where you can live alongside aspiring young professionals and develop your skills in our all-new leadership academy.
- This position is located within one of the following departments: Food and Beverage, Games, Guest Services/Experience, Retail, and Rides/Attractions.
- The selection process for this internship utilizes a video interview component to interview applicants.
- If selected for a video interview, you will receive correspondence to the email address attached to your application.
Best. Perks. Ever.:
- After-hours employee parties
- FREE admission to Hersheypark & 15+ amusement parks
- Make new friends from around the world
- Development and advancement opportunities
- Must be 18 years of age on the day of applying for this position
- This internship is open to college students graduating after May of 2021.
- Students residing outside of 50 miles to Hersheypark are required to stay within the Leadership Development Housing Complex.
- Friendly, upbeat, and enthusiastic
- Reliable transportation to and from work and campus for your scheduled shifts and classes
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Certain positions will be required to complete pre-employment drug testing and/or a post-employment RAMP certification.
- Abide by Hersheypark appearance standards
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, and communicating with employees and guests
- The working conditions include indoor and/or outdoor environments with the potential to work in various weather conditions
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.