We are looking for individuals who thrive in a friendly, fast-paced environment that are excited to join the sweetest team on earth. Working for Starbucks at Hersheypark comes along with many exciting perks, such as exposure to one of the nation’s leading brands while working in the Sweetest Place on Earth. This position contributes to Hersheypark and Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for Hersheypark customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
The opportunities are endless! Come join our team to help make sweet experiences for our guests while meeting new people and creating lifelong memories! Starbucks at Hersheypark is open during all Hersheypark operating days.
- Greeting guests and taking Food & Beverage orders while communicating with other team members within the employee’s scheduled location
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Hershey Park and Starbucks
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team and customers
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer
- Ringing orders into a cash register and making sure guests receive proper change
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and sweeping/mopping work areas, to include; food prep areas, other food contact surfaces, patio/condiment areas, and floors/walkways
- Storing and rotating stock and food items within assigned work locations
- Performing opening and closing procedures related to the assigned Food & Beverage location and as directed by shift supervisors
- Other job related responsibilities as assigned including other Hershey Entertainment Complex locations such as ZooAmerica, Hersheypark Stadium, Hersheypark Arena, GIANT Center and Hershey Theatre
- Must be 16 years of age or older on the date of application.
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English
- Must have reliable, steady transportation to and from work
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts and Starbucks guidelines
- Must be able to work at least two (2) Saturdays and Sundays per month during August, September, October, November, and December
- Must be able to work at least three (3) shifts per week when operational during August, September, October, November, and December: Additional shifts / hours up to 5 days, 40 hours per week may be available
- Must be able to work at least three (3) closing shifts per week (typically shifts starting no later than 4pm and ending up to two (2) hours after Hersheypark closes)
- Physical requirements include standing (for periods up to 5 hours at a time), walking, bending and lifting up to 20 pounds without assistance
- Regular outside work in various weather conditions may be required (including extreme heat, sun exposure, cold, and other inclement weather)
- Employee must provide proper footwear (all black, non skid/non slip sneaker)
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer