Are you looking to work with great people and join a dynamic team of professionals as we help support the mission of the Milton Hershey School ? If you answered yes, then consider joining the our team at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts as the Treasury Manager!
The Treasury Manager is responsible for providing management and oversight to the company’s treasury operations, including cash management, insurance and risk management programs, and treasury planning. This individual will direct the daily activities of the treasury analyst(s). This position requires the incumbent to meet deadlines, analyze bank and insurance broker proposals, and make recommendations to the Managing Director, Treasury. In addition, this role requires significant interaction with key business partners, which include the accounting, payroll, tax, legal, and internal audit departments, as well as the company’s external auditors and consultants.
- Provide oversight to the treasury analyst in preparing the daily cash position. Approve investment and borrowing decisions. Approve electronic payments, and transfers between the company’s bank accounts. Review monthly bank fee analysis. Assume daily lead in absence of treasury analyst.
- Manage the administration of the company’s card programs, including fleet, travel and expense, virtual payables and stored value cards.
- Assist in month-end close activities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual covenant compliance certificates for the company’s revolving credit facility.
- Assist Managing Director in managing the company’s relationships with key treasury service providers.
- Communicate with bank relationship managers to resolve service issues. Evaluate new bank products and services.
- Manage the purchased insurance and self-insurance programs. Lead communications with broker, underwriters, and internal stakeholders. Lead annual renewal process and steer key decisions over the risk finance transfer strategy. Evaluate the company’s risk tolerance for self-insurance levels, deductibles, and transaction risk transfer.
- Lead the company’s workers’ compensation program. Manage employee injury cases, including medical expenses and lost time, and work with TPA to process claims and reserves. This requires working effectively with the company’s operating directors, safety and security and legal representatives.
- Develop and manage balance sheet reserves.
- Review contractual obligations against the company’s risk profile and insurance program.
Planning and Forecasting:
- Work with Managing Director and Treasurer to develop the company’s annual budget, and long range plan.
- Oversee the company’s benefit plan audits and preparation of supporting financial statements, including required footnote disclosures.
- Provide oversight for financial forecasts, and month-end analysis and reconciliation of the company’s benefit plan accounts, including pension and post-retirement liabilities, self-insured medical liabilities, and 401(k) plans.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and modeling as needed. Projects could include lease versus buy analysis; ROI and IRR analyses; and cash flow forecasts.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of related corporate treasury experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience
- A MBA or CPA is highly desireable
- Hospitality and Entertainment industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task with minimal supervision, and work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of financial statements
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word
- Embodies Hershey Entertainment & Resorts’ Core Values: Devoted to the Legacy; Selfless Spirit of Service; Team Focused; and Respectful of Others
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is require to:
- Sit constantly (> 67%)
- Stand occasionally (< 33%)
- Walk frequently (34-66%)
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer