"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 04/14/2022 through 04/21/2022"
This position is responsible for maintaining the efficient repair and condition of all assets at The Hershey Country Club.
- Maintaining the efficient repair and condition of all assets at The Hershey Golf Club
- Conducting maintenance and preventative maintenance of plumbing, electrical (up to and including 480 volts), HVAC, carpentry, painting and pool equipment projects
- Performing kitchen equipment installation and repairs
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Following all established safety/energy conservation procedures
- Maintaining a neat appearance.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have verifiable work experience in maintenance to include preventative maintenance, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, painting and kitchen repair. Work experience in all the above areas is required and must be verifiable.
- By the end of the probation period, employee must be able to achieve established standards.
- Must be self-motivated; able to work alone where necessary; and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be flexible for shifts including nights and weekends and in responding to emergencies after hours.
- Must furnish own hand tools.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Required to lift 60 lbs. and shovel snow occasionally for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at heights of 10-20 feet and to work on a step ladder.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer